Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome to my blog: A Mother's Love Creation

I have been viewing breathtakingly beautiful cards and scrapbook page layouts created by very talented people on their very own blogs for years now. I decided it was time to have a place to put my own creations. They may not be as lovely as many I see, but they are my own. I hope you will enjoy seeing what I have created, as I have enjoyed seeing that of my fellow crafters.

As the mother of two and grandmother of 8, I have ample opportunity to practice my hobby. As I am able to finish, photograph, and post them, you will see cards for birthdays, thank you, holidays and others. This summer I was privileged to take a trip from Vancouver USA to Southern California with my three oldest grandchildren and their mother. I plan to post pictures that journal our travels and the fun we had. I also accompanied my own mother to visit family in Florida. I hope to create layouts that depict that trip as well.

So, come along and join me on my creative adventures!

Have a "Scrappy Day!"
Effie






No comments:

Post a Comment